Wisesorb Reusable Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant Beads
Premium Quality, Orange to Light Green Beads (8LBS )
The Wisesorb Reusable Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant Beads (8lbs) is an excellent bulk solution for moisture prevention anywhere and everywhere it occurs. The Indicating Silica Gel beads change from orange to white over time and become fully white when they have achieved maximum saturation. They are also easy to use thanks to its ergonomic handle and can even be recharged in the oven if they need to be reused. Recommended for warehouses, storage, and places in need of moisture prevention. So prevent mildew and old the smart way with Wisesorbent, try this 8 pound pack today!
We also have other styles such as: Orange to Green and Blue to Pink; feel free to send us a message if you need them!
Wisesorbent is US-based global manufacturer and retailer of high-quality desiccant packaging material with a focus on integrated moisture absorbing solution.
Bucket Contains Orange orange indicating Silica Gel Crystals For A Visual Indication of When Unit Needs Reactivated.
Bucket Contains Orange orange indicating Silica Gel Crystals For A Visual Indication of When Unit Needs Reactivated Protect guns, ammo, sporting goods, electronics, safes, camping, coins, collections, tool boxes, safes, laptop case, closets, storage bins, shoe cabinets, boats.
High premium quality indicating silica gel crystals combines bucket with a porous structure that absorb moisture efficiently.
Easy to reactivate under the sun or oven.
- INDUSTRY LEADING MATERIALS: Wisesorbent is US-based global manufacturer and retailer of premium high-quality desiccant packaging material with over 20+ years of experience in the sorbent control solutions!
- SAFE TO USE: Rest easy knowing that our silica gel 8lb premium high-quality indicating silica gel beads are non-toxic and Cobalt Chloride-free. Each bead is 2 ~ 4 mm in size.
- STRONG MOISTURE ABSORPTION ABILITY: Beads will begin to change colors at 20%RH and will complete changing colors at 50-60% RH.
- REACTIVE: Beads can be reactivated by placing into the oven for 0.5-2 hours at 200-250F. Depending on silica gel beads condition, they may take shorter than the recommended time. Please check the silica gel beads color periodically.
- 20 YEARS OF DESICCANT MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE: We have fully automated desiccant manufacturing and packaging machine manufacturing facility that is located in Marlton, NJ. 100% SATISFACTION – We guarantee satisfaction.