WiseSorbent® Activated Carbon Deodorant
Physical Absorption Desiccant, Absorbent
Active carbon deodorants are for industrial packaging and use high strength filter paper (1g -30g) or coated non-woven fabrics (50g-500g) as packing material and uses activated carbon as its main adsorbent and deodorizer. The coconut shell derived active carbon adsorbent has a large surface area, high strength, uniform particle size, a well-developed pore structure, strong adsorption performance and is easy to regenerate and reuse. Coconut shell-based active carbon is non-toxic and odorless that is used in both water purification and air purification. The high strength filter paper used has a breathability characteristic very similar to that of non-woven fabrics, it is also dust-proof like paper and like plastic does not allow for mildew growth. It has great overall tensile strength, excellent sealing strength and good permeability containing no hazardous materials. It is a great choice for packaging active carbon due to its heavy weight.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
These files are password protected, request password
1. What type of products benefit from utilizing Active Carbon Deodorants?
Active Carbon Deodorants are needed throughout the Industrial world. Any areas within a factory setting that need water to be filtered benefit from Active Carbon along with machinery or products that produce foul odors.
2. Do you only use Verna Paper for your packaging materials?
No, we also are able to produce the same quality desiccants with other packaging materials such as our high strength and non-woven Tyvek paper.
3. I need a larger/smaller size than what you have listed here, can it be produced?
Yes, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to work together with you to create a size suitable to your needs.
4. How long does Active Carbon Deodorant typically last for?Typically this is dependent on whether you are using it for water filtration or deodorization. Around 3 months when filtering water and up to 6 months when deodorizing. This also varies on the volume or overall size of the area being deodorized.
5. How do you ensure no dusting occurs from the Activated Carbon?
Our activated carbon is made of 100% coconut shell which has a dusting rate of under 5%, additionally both our Verna and Tyvek packaging materials have been engineered to reduce this dusting rate even further.
- Model: Wisesorbent
- Avail Weight 1g, 2g, 3g, 5g, 10g, 20g, 30g, 50g, 100g, 200g, 300g
- Absorbent: Activated carbon
- Packing Materials: High strength filter paper or compounding nonwoven
- Form: Bags
|wdt_ID||Product No.||Spec.||width"||Length"||Seal Type||Small Package||Meduim Package||Large Package|
|Appearance||Clean and tidy surface, No damage, pollution-free|
|Water ratio, %(150℃)||≤10|
|Apparent density, g/L||450~500|
|Methylene blue adsorption capacity, ml/0.1g(mg/g)||≥100|
|Iodine sorption value, mg/g||≥600|
|Carbon tetrachloride absorbing capacity, %||≥27|
|Qualified Size Ratio，%||≥90|
|Drop Test||No damage occurred when the desiccant bag is dropped from a height of 3 meters over 15 times.|